Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Hey Ya'll OMG...Meet Molly, She is doing AWESOME on SF. Order your skinny Fiber here at http://bellinacose.SBCSpecial.com/

You know when they say "All you have to do to lose weight is consume less calories than you burn!" Yeah... easier said than done. My problem was that I KNEW what to do - I was educated! Doing it was a completely different issue! I was, quite literally, addicted to food.

Skinny Fiber was the answer for me for my junk food cravings. It was comical (but not funny!) how much I snacked. You know when they portray a fat person eating all the time? That was me. I "couldn't" stop, I felt powerless, and I had felt that way my entire life. I wondered what it meant to be "normal".

In comes Skinny Fiber and within 2 days I thought, "Woah, I feel different!" 9 months later and I haven't messed up once. I am a new person. I feel "normal". I feel so good!

Also, BIG part is drinking your water! I cannot stress that enough! Half of your bodyweight in ounces, so 200 pounds = 100 oz. A healthy body is a hydrated body!

Here's a side by side I posted yesterday. On the left I had already been on SF for a month and had lost like 20 pounds (but I don't really "count" it as I believe it was "gunk" weight). I've lost a total of 63 pounds! Woohoo! I started doing Zumba 4x per week at the beginning of March.

Order your Skinny Fiber here http://bellinacose.SBCSpecial.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment