Friday, November 7, 2014

Gregs awesome story AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!
Here is my perspective.... A little over 2 years ago i came home from a short vacation with what i thought was a little cold.. 1 month later the doc told me it was just a virus and had to run it's course... 3 months later was still battling with fatigue. I was a t the point of not really wanting to go into my office to work.. Dec 2012 i was introduced to Phytalive. Kind of figured at that point anything was worth a shot.. Not really Believing anything natural would help.. Within a few days was past the feeling really terrible.. within a few weeks was back to not feeling massive fatigue.. each day and month got better. Now 2 years later i look back and say WOW! I got my energy back and Nov of 2013 started working out in the gym. BMI from 37% down to the low 20% That was about the same time Immunipro came along.. I attribute More ENERGY and Quicker RECOVERY to these two products. I also ran a 5K cross country for our church Missions group.. I would not ever of said it was on my bucket list, but made it ahead of everyone the age of 45 and above. I will continue to help spread the word of natural healing.
Message me for Help.. I will help you Order yours today or go here >>> www.holly.organicpowernutrient.com

#corenutrients #probiotic #energy #recovery

No comments:

Post a Comment