Friday, June 13, 2014

OMGEEEEEE Sarah... You Look AMAZING!!!!
I started using skinny fiber last year. At the weight of 289 lbs I had literally tried EVERYTHING! out there on the market. Nothing worked like skinny fiber. In my first 90 days I lost 75 lbs. I DID NOT work out. I drank half my body weight in water every day! I had to stop using skinny fiber in May of 2014 because I had brain surgery. In that month I gained back alot of my weight due to depression from pain but I got bk on June 1st and have lost 10 lbs. Since.... I love skinny fiber. I am proof that u can gradually and slowly loose weight in a healthy way even after surgery.
══════ ☆ GET STARTED ON YOUR 90 DAY CHALLENGE!! ☆ ══════

CLICK HERE www.skinnyfiberdirectholly.com

#hollyshelpinhand #skinnyfiberdirectholly

No comments:

Post a Comment