Tuesday, June 3, 2014

This is Denise .. OMG WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO and Here is what she says
" I have been using Skinny Fiber for 10 and a half months, give or take a day or so. I started out back in July as one very miserable person. I was not only overweight, I was on a lot of medications and really did not think that Skinny Fiber was going to work, but I decided to try it anyway. I have not weighed myself in awhile, the last time I did I had lost somewhere around 34 pounds, I am not sure if I have lost any more pounds, but I have lost inches as the pants that you see me in are 2 sizes smaller and getting very loose. The shirt actually is getting baggy and it was tight in the first picture. I do not know how many inches as I did not measure, like I said I did not think it would work, luckily I did take the before pictures.
When I started on Skinny Fiber I was on a pretty high dose of Blood Pressure medication, I am completely off that since January. I was also on a depression medication and I have been off that since some time last Fall. I was on 225 mg of Thyroid medication and I am down to 150 mg. as of about 2 weeks ago. I was on several different pain meds as I have Fibromyalgia along with disc issues in my back, I am on minimum amounts now, mostly when I sleep as that is always a problem for people with Fibromyalgia. Oh and the sleep, I sleep much better, and I wake up and am ready to take on the day, instead of being sleepy and tired most of the day. No more afternoon naps, which had become a regular thing for the last few years.
I still have some inches and pounds to go, but I did not gain the weight in a short period of time and I will get it off. For the first time in a long time, I totally believe that. Skinny Fiber has literally saved my Life! Before I started using Skinny Fiber I really did not have much quality of life, now I can do things that I have not been able to do for a long time, like walk my dogs for more than a block without being in a lot of pain. I also am able to stand for longer periods, and just enjoy time with my Family and not be thinking about getting somewhere to get off my feet or take a nap.
I have started traveling again, and I am looking forward to a trip to Las Vegas in August! I can honestly tell you that if you have any reason to want to lose some excess inches and pounds, you really owe it to yourself to try Skinny Fiber! I did, "and I am so very Thankful that I did!"




═════════ღღ═════════
Are you ready to change your life? All Natural, No Stimulants, 30 day empty bottle money back guarantee!

══════ ☆ GET STARTED ON YOUR 90 DAY CHALLENGE!! ☆ ══════
CLICK HERE www.skinnyfiberdirectholly.com

Want to Earn some Extra Income.. Take this FREE tour
CLICK HERE: http://bellinacose.SBCFreeTour.com/

WE have several packages for Skinny Fiber. 1 bottle is 59.95, buy 2 get 1 free is 119.95 and the buy 3 get 3 (best value) is 179.99. They all come with a 30 day money back guarantee. If you are not happy within 30 days just mail back your empty bottle and any remaining unopened bottles for a full refund..
#hollyshelpinhand #skinnyfiberdirectholly

No comments:

Post a Comment