Thursday, July 2, 2015

Perfectly Posh Under Wonder Pore Primer


Well well well... this little product is something I thought hmmm I don't have huge pours so I probably don't need it .. BUT the packaging kept drawing me in so I thought what the heck.. I will order the Wonder Under Pore Primer... when I was ordering my Boom Bar Volumizing Shampoo Bar ( which by the way I TOTALLY LOVE TOO) ...Oh and to get the Separation I put just a tiny bit of Posh Life LemonBerry Coconut Oil on when its wet and then I dry it.. works GREAT and the SHINE is Perfect!
ANYWAY.... I got it the other day and WOOOOZERS it Feels AMAZING on .. I have used it with and without makeup... VERY satin smooth feeling.... I Just LOVE how All the post products make my skin feel... it hasn't felt like this since.. well I can't remember it ever feeling this good... and my feet double wow... LOVE Walk on The Beach Foot Scrub....
Message me I would Love to help you... Or go here to order... just go here.... All our products are under $25 and you buy 5 you get 1 free Orders over $100 ship free https://www.perfectlyposh.com/hollycapron

#pore primer #perfectly posh #smooth #hollycapron

No comments:

Post a Comment