Friday, July 10, 2015

The Best Part Of Waking Up

Well... LET ME TELL YOU HOW.. GRATEFUL I am for Daily Grind from Perfectly Posh...
GET THIS... 5:00AM this morning hubby comes in and wakes me.. says he has an emergency... scares me to pieces... I bolt up.. he says I burnt up the coffee pot this morning... I was like oh geez cause day before yesterday he dropped the glass part on the floor ... guess it is time we get a new one... LOL
ANYWAY... I have my Daily Grind Snarky Bar
https://www.perfectlyposh.com/hollyc…/daily-grind-snarky-bar
Natural sugar cane scrubbing beads, coffee grinds, and loofah scrub away the stubborn and unsmooth areas of your skin. Enjoy the fragrance while fighting cellulite and tough skin. It's a daily grind worth the effort.
And My Daily Grind Coffee Scrub
https://www.perfectlyposh.com/…/daily-grind-body-coffee-scr…
Naturally energize skin and get blood pumping as part of your morning grind. Rich in coffee’s cleansing, clearing, anti-cellulite, and energizing properties. This freshly brewed body scrub is good to the last dollop!
OhMyPoshHolly.com I will benefit WAY better from this than a cup of coffee anyway hehehehehehe
#coffee Scrub #daily grind #snarky Bar #perfectly Posh #holly Capron

No comments:

Post a Comment