Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Walk On The Beach Perfectly Posh

So yesterday was my day I cut hair....I know flip flops aren't the best shoe to wear while standing but I have some of those Yellow Box ones that are made from black rubber that are Ohhh so comfy ..... so I wore those... Problem being that after a few hours the bottom of your feet turn black... makes me so mad....
Anyway last night I used Perfectly Posh Walk on The Beach on them and Ohhhhhhhhh they look perfect again and feel AMAZING!!!!!!!
heart emoticon
Scrub your feet with beach sand and sea salt while you nourish with açai and jojoba. Feel the sand between your toes and let it slough away dry skin and rough spots, leaving you with the softest feet. It's a perfect pedicure that you can only get from a Walk on the Beach.
Go HERE

#dry feet #cracked feet #pedicure #beach #sand # #acai #jojoba #perfectlyposh #hollycapron

No comments:

Post a Comment