Monday, August 17, 2015

Bee's Knees Scrub Perfectly Posh

From a Fellow Consultant!
Amazzzzing~ these bumps on my skin is something my children & I suffer from & the dermatologist said 85% of society has it don't worry, but I do worry as it don't feel nice~ feels like rubbing a reptile- those days are over thanks to our new it's da bees knees!! Made with Shea butter, honey, sea salt it's an amazing exfoliating scrub as it also lathers on your skin as you rub it on!! No one will shower in my house without the full Posh experience!
You’ll BEE irresistible! No matter what your skin type, this scrub is ideal. Loaded with honey, shea butter, and sea salt, you’ll discover beautiful, glowing skin that’s soft and sexy. A sweet honey and floral fragrance will put a smile on your face. Soft, glowing skin—It’s Da Bee’s Knees for certain!
GET YOURS HERE
Check out on my website! www.OhMyPoshHolly.com - The first time you visit my site, please fill out the perks form so that you get perks with your purchases. Thanks! New 5 dollar shipping on all orders right to your door! Let me help you get free stuff!
#sheabutter, #honey, #seasalt, #skin, #perfectlyposh, #hollycapron #scrub

No comments:

Post a Comment