Monday, August 10, 2015

Perfectly Posh BFYHC

BAHAHAHAHAHAA Okay Lets Have some FUN;)
BFYHC ROCKS... its the Best Non Greasy hand lotion I have ever used... Everyone that tries it falls in LOVE.....So lets play a little game...
When my orders this month for them reach each level in the pic I will video myself doing the water, the egg, the flour... Hehehehehehee
I will keep track and keep you updated!!
Go here to my website to order www.OhMyPoshHolly.com
You can type the name in the search bar at top right or you can just browse
Names are:
Lil' Snarky
Sassyooma
Shameless Flirt
The "It" Girl
Some Like it Hot
Amaaazing
Just Like Heaven
All Gussied Up
The are all 3 oz and $9
Trust me You will LOVE them
Ohhh The first time you visit my site, please fill out the perks form so that you get perks with your purchases. Thanks! New 5 dollar shipping on all orders right to your door! Let me help you get free stuff!
#perfectlyposh #hollycapron #bfyhc

No comments:

Post a Comment