Wednesday, May 7, 2014

LOVE GETTING These... WOOOOHOOOOOO
Ok..I was going to wait until after my full 90 day challenge was finished, but, I feel obligated to share with others when I know something that WILL work. . So. .
Here is my story. .I have had a constant struggle since the loss of my only son to a drunk driver in 2006...I was put on a combination of drugs to help me cope. Due to this, I gained 60 pounds within 3 months. After recovering from injuries that I sustained in a car accident with a drunk driver in 2009, I then fell at work and severely injured my knee which requires a total knee replacement. They want me to wait until I am older to have it done. I have been trying to strengthen the muscles with physical therapy. All of these issues wreaked havoc on my efforts to lose the weight that I gained from the drugs, (which I weaned myself off of starting in January). I finally found Skinny Fiber. . And it REALLY works! I started taking it April 1st. It has now been exactly 1 month and I have lost 12 pounds and over 26 inches! This is without exercise, except for the little things they have me doing in physical therapy. My husband has been taking it also and has lost 8 pounds and 7inches. ( I will be posting his pics soon. ) We take our measurements and new pics every week to track our progress. If it weren't for the pics, I would not believe the inch loss, but it was OBVIOUS the first week!
My husband's main reason for taking the product is because of the many health benefits. The benefit he is interested in is the fact that It helps to lower the triglycerides in your blood. His were over 1200! I don't like to promote anything unless I am SURE it works. I am so sure it works that I decided to start selling it!
Check out my pics below. I will continue to post updates.
I would like to share this news with everyone that is having health issues or struggling with losing weight. I don't know of anyone that has not lost weight with this product. There is a money back guarantee.
═════════ღღ═════════
Are you ready to change your life? All Natural, No Stimulants, 30 day empty bottle money back guarantee!

══════ ☆ GET STARTED ON YOUR 90 DAY CHALLENGE!! ☆ ══════
CLICK HERE: http://bellinacose.SBC90.com/

Want to Earn some Extra Income.. Take this FREE tour
CLICK HERE: http://bellinacose.SBCFreeTour.com/

WE have several packages for Skinny Fiber. 1 bottle is 59.95, buy 2 get 1 free is 119.95 and the buy 3 get 3 (best value) is 179.99. They all come with a 30 day money back guarantee. If you are not happy within 30 days just mail back your empty bottle and any remaining unopened bottles for a full refund..
#hollyshelpinhand #skinnyfiberdirectholly

No comments:

Post a Comment