Sunday, May 4, 2014


What a Story Ray... Thank you for sharing with us!!!!
Sorry for not posting my before and after picture sooner guess better late then never this is my testimony...
Hey Guys,
This past year I had a scare, I had a tight feeling in my chest and I could not catch my breath. I called my doctor right away and told him what was going on, he told me let’s get you in and run a few tests
When my test results came back I had borderline high blood pressure, my cholesterol was high and I weighed 235 lbs! He said I really should lose some weight and see if that helps before he decided to put me on any medication.
That was a reality check for me, it was the heaviest I have ever been and it was affecting my life, I decided it was time for me to take control and do something about it. I started my first SBC 90day Challenge and thanks to my brother I also started my P90X Challenge as well. It actually took me 4 months to lose 31 lbs (not everyone can do it in 90 days), when finished i weighed 204lbs and my blood pressure and cholesterol are no longer high.
Are you ready to change your life? All Natural, No Stimulants, 30 day empty bottle money back guarantee!

══════ ☆ GET STARTED ON YOUR 90 DAY CHALLENGE!! ☆ ══════
CLICK HERE: http://bellinacose.SBC90.com/

Want to Earn some Extra Income.. Take this FREE tour
CLICK HERE: http://bellinacose.SBCFreeTour.com/

WE have several packages for Skinny Fiber. 1 bottle is 59.95, buy 2 get 1 free is 119.95 and the buy 3 get 3 (best value) is 179.99. They all come with a 30 day money back guarantee. If you are not happy within 30 days just mail back your empty bottle and any remaining unopened bottles for a full refund..
#hollyshelpinhand, #pinkbottle, #allnatural, #bloodpressure, #nostimulants

No comments:

Post a Comment