Friday, May 2, 2014

WOW WHat a STORY!!!!!!!!! Thanks for SHARING!!!
I can't believe that just a few short months ago, this is where I was. I am 22 with 2 amazing boys! Before I got pregnant with my 3 year old, I was just 110 lbs. During my pregnancy with him I went up to 171 lbs. I was able to get down to 165 lbs and I could not lose any more no matter how hard I tried. Then I got pregnant with my now 1 year old and went all the way up to 187 lbs. Breastfeeding did its magic with him and I was able to go from that 187 lbs in April to 155 lbs in August. I was worried about taking anything while breastfeeding with wanting to lose weight. But Skinny Fiber is 100% Natural and I was able to continue breastfeeding my son while on Skinny Fiber. I wish I could say I am a consistent person, but I am not. One bottle of Skinny Fiber lasts me about 2 months. But I am happy with where I have gotten since taking Skinny Fiber back in August. Since having my boys I have always been uncomfortable about my body. But more and more I am gaining self confidence about who I am, and how I look. I owe it all to Skinny Fiber! I couldn't stand to look at the mirror before, and now... I finally am starting to feel comfortable with how I look and who I am! I just celebrated my 4th Wedding Anniversary. For the first time since my Wedding 4 Years ago, I could fit into my dress, and zip it up all the way. Every year I have tried and failed. I still take Skinny Fiber to this day. Not just because I want to lose any more weight, but because of how it makes me feel. I can tell a difference when I have taken my Skinny Fiber or not. Skinny Fiber has helped me just feel better all together. Skinny Fiber does work!
═════════ღღ═════════
Are you ready to change your life? All Natural, No Stimulants, 30 day empty bottle money back guarantee!
══════ ☆ GET STARTED ON YOUR 90 DAY CHALLENGE!! ☆ ══════
CLICK HERE: http://bellinacose.SBC90.com/
Want to Earn some Extra Income.. Take this FREE tour
CLICK HERE: http://bellinacose.SBCFreeTour.com/
WE have several packages for Skinny Fiber. 1 bottle is 59.95, buy 2 get 1 free is 119.95 and the buy 3 get 3 (best value) is 179.99. They all come with a 30 day money back guarantee. If you are not happy within 30 days just mail back your empty bottle and any remaining unopened bottles for a full refund..

No comments:

Post a Comment