Thursday, May 8, 2014

Lacretia is on her 3rd 90 day challenge . . . and now the pounds and inches are falling off.
http://bellinacose.SBC90.com/

Geez!! I was going through some more of my pictures and came across one of our family pictures from 2011. I bout came to tears when I seen my before picture! I know I'm big, but I was also in denial at that time. I didn't realize I was as big as I really was and this picture shows it!!
I took a picture now. and holy cow look at the difference!!! I'm on Day 55 of my 3rd 90 Day Challenge and this challenge is by far my best!! I have been on Skinny Fiber for just under 8 months!! I'm down a total of 31 lbs and a little over 38 inches total!! I'm sooooo amazed at my transformation!! There's a few years in between these two photos and a great difference in only a few months!!! I'm definitely impressed with Skinny Fiber and it is by far one of the best things I have ever done for myself!! #hollyshelpinhand #skinnyfiberdirectholly

No comments:

Post a Comment