Saturday, May 31, 2014

This is Reboot Your Booty!!!

We will have daily challenges. These challenges will be for your diet and your activity to get us all serious about this thing called HEALTH!!
I encourage you all to follow this training and challenge. I will be posting daily challenges to get us all in the right direction!

I know so many of you are just like me, you get very busy and may have let yourself go.

I need you all to motivate me!!!
So join me and let's motivate each other...
I will post on my  facebook timeline   https://www.facebook.com/holly.capron.5?ref=tn_tnmn as well as in my support group... all of you are welcome to follow here or join us in Hollys Helpin Hand
click on this website and ask to join :https://www.facebook.com/groups/HollysHelpinHand
I know for myself there are things I need to be doing to get the rest of this weight off. But knowing what to do and actually doing them are two different things.

I think it's time to be get back to taking care of ourselves and getting healthy!!!!!.
Who is with me??

Starts June 1st....

#hollyshelpinhand #teamhollyc

No comments:

Post a Comment