Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Holly Capron Story with Skinny Fiber and Pruvit Keto//os

Good Morning.. I KNOW alot of you are watching me and saying What is she up to now... Well I have nothing to hide.. I am here to help ya'll each and every day.... as many of you know I did lose most of my weight with Skinny Fiber... I am grateful for all it has done for me health and finances over the last several years... Am I leaving NO... is my husband Bennie W Capron selling another product with a complete different approach to health and yes weight/fat loss YES... does that mean I can't take it and lose more and gain mental clarity have relief from my headaches and be full of energy..I will Pruvit To You I can...
Ya'll hubby and I have had our share of health problems this last two years and we had both started following a low carb diet a few weeks back and were feeling much better.. we went out to eat with some friends, they were telling us how they were simply drinking one glass of Keto/os every morning and how they felt so much clearer, energy and his blood sugar had dropped from the 390's to the 120's.. he is even seeing more clear... why wouldn't we be interested... at our age if we can get past some inflammation and feel on top of life again.. you betcha we are gonna try it... Grateful we did... its amazing....
Now am I discrediting Skinny Fiber.. NO WAY... its a different approach..
Not everyone wants to eat low carb or high fat...some prefer to just cut portions and that is Perfectly fine.. Both ways are amazing...
We feel we can help you by offering 2 approaches... I know some of you reading this may not agree... But I know I had stalled and plateued on my weightloss journey and have added this drink... I FEEL AMAZING and I am down 6 lbs in a week and numerous inches
Oh and Keto/0s has a caffeine and non caffeine formula
SO SEND ME A MESSAGE.. I WILL HELP YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment