Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Lash Pop Perfectly Posh Holly Capron

Ok Now... I have seen all the expensive Lash Growers and most are loaded with so many chemicals I just think.. hmmmm probably would have some sorta of allergic reaction knowing me...and being 25 plus years in the beauty business I KNOW Keratin is GOOD!!!
I am Excited to say I LOVE Lash Pop from Perfectly Posh... no reaction and Lashes are doing GREAT... I will post a pic next month...
Myristoyl Pentapeptide. It may be a mouthful, but it's one worth learning about. These peptides are the most prominent ingredient in Lash Pop! and can help naturally extend and bulk up your lashes. This blend of ingredients encourages eyelash growth by stimulating the keratin genes responsible for long, thick lashes. Apply to a clean lash line twice daily. Many will see results in as little as two weeks, and full effects in about three months.
Mascara not doing enough? Thicken and elongate your natural lashes with Lash Pop and get the perfect, flirty gaze without tons of makeup!
Get YOURS heck ours is only $22 and you buy 5 items you get one free.. with $5 flat rate shipping... COME ON Lets GROOOOW
#lash, ##growingserum, #gentle, #peptide, #keratin, #perfectlyposh, #hollycapron

No comments:

Post a Comment