Thursday, September 17, 2015

What Brandon Lilly has to say about Pruvits Keto//os

Prüvin' It every. single. day! Brandon Lilly just tried KETO//OS for the first time and here is what he had to say... "I just used my first serving preworkout. I'm very in tune with my body and how things make me feel. It's the best workout I've had in 6 months. I was feeling crazy tired but I took it and I couldn't believe how focused and driven I was."
Brandon is a top ranked powerlifter, author of "The Cube Method", and "365STRONG", as well as a respected strength coach. He is ranked as one of the strongest powerlifters of All-Time, having world class totals in multiple weight class, raw, and equipped — *2,110 lbs Raw Belt Only, *2,237 lbs Raw with Knee Wraps and *2,612 lbs Multiply Equipped.
His efforts as a lifter, and a coach have helped cause a paradigm shift in the sport of powerlifting. His Cube Method has helped over a dozen men total 2,000 lbs or more in raw divisions, and over twenty women total over 1,000 lbs or more.
He has worked, and consulted with athletes from:
Seal Teams 2 & 4
Norwegian Seals
University of Kentucky Football
Cincinnati Bengals
Pittsburgh Steelers
Juggernaut Training Systems
Numerous CrossFits Worldwide
Get yours at: ORDER QUICK
Order a 3 pack sample, a 30 day supply, a 60 or 75 day supply...Order with or without caffeine, Order in a cannister or in convenient On The GO packets.....
JUST ORDER
Become a promoter for FREE! VIP status still open temporarily.....BE ON THE WEBSITE EARLY (websites open at 10am central) BECAUSE WE HAVE A CAP ON SALES @100K PER DAY, as of right now. As soon as the cap is lifted, the VIP position goes away forever!
Get in line and start getting YOUR *better* whatever *it* may be!
‪#‎brandonlilly‬, ‪#‎pruvit‬, ‪#‎ketoos‬, #hollycapron, #keto, #workout, #focused

No comments:

Post a Comment