Monday, September 14, 2015

Perfectly Posh Pamper Your Cold Set Holly Capron

https://www.perfectlyposh.com/hollycapron/best-sellers/pamper-your-cold-set
Well Today mowing the wind is blowing and it really stirred up my allergies.. BAD... So I am GRATEFUL for Perfectly Posh Soothing Sinus Set.... I broke off a piece and put it in on the shower floor and ohhhhhhh and then when I finished showering I rubbed The Sinus stick on my temples... back of neck and the rest of my pulse points... Much Much Much better
Get Your Momma Posh Pamper Your Cold Set
Apothecary
#
HH5050
GO HERE
Naturally soothe congestion pain and irritation with a delightful essential oil blend of peppermint, eucalyptus, pink grapefruit, and tea tree. Use liberally on skin and in the shower.

#cold, #sinus, #allergy, #grapefruit, #teatree, #eucalyptus, #peppermint, #perfectlyposh, #hollycapron, #pamper, #set

No comments:

Post a Comment