Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Missys story with Keto//os from Pruvit

From Missy
"Ok I'm sitting her bawling uncontrollably as I put these side by sides together because I am so emotional. It really doesn't hit me until I see it right in front of my face!! Wow I really did this!!! This person on the right who has nice thinner legs is ME!! After over 22 years of being morbidly obese this is me! From 24W to 7/8 juniors...I'm not dreaming. Hard work pays off! Starting with a clean Paleo lifestyle then adding Keto almost 3 months ago has changed my life forever!! I will NEVER EVER go back! I feel healthy and young! No pain, no labored breathing just from walking through a mall, no hiding behind others in pictures. I can actually keep up with my 13 year old son now...he has never seen me any way other than morbidly obese until now. And for the first time in my 22 year marriage my husband looks at me and sees the girl he knew in high school."
Order Samples, or choose a 30 day supply in a cannister, or order 15, 30 or 60 "On The GO" individual serving packets!
Start getting BETTER, today!!!
Is it time for you to get healthy?
Get yours KETO//OS at: http://PruvitToYou.pruvitnow.com
ORDER QUICK MESSAGE ME.. I will help YOU
Order a 3 pack sample, a 30 day supply, a 60 or 75 day supply...Order with or without caffeine, Order in a cannister or in convenient On The GO packets.....
JUST ORDER
Become a promoter for FREE!
VIP status still IS AWESOME TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO BECOME A VIP
Pruvit To You

No comments:

Post a Comment