Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Perfectly Posh Bless Your Heart Chunk Bar Holly Capron

Ok So Yesterday I ran to the door cause I saw Tom our UPS Boy comin up the drive... WHY was I so excited... Cause I KNEW... thanks to UPS Choice texts.. that My PERFECTLY POSH order was on that truck.... Ohhhhh drive careful precious cargo hehehehehehe... He greeted me and the dogs of course lol... and as he handed me the box.. I COULD SMELL what I had been waiting for... ohhhh DARLIN... My Bless Your Heart Soap Chunk is HERE... well along with many other exciting things.. but the SMELL of this bar is soooooooo NICE... I cut it up this morning so if you want a sample.. private message me your mailing address... ANYWAY I am off to a Sassy Shower with my Peach Bless your Heart Bar Get YOURS HERE

Bless Your Heart | Perfectly Posh All the Southern sassiness and sweetness you can handle! A big chunky bar with real peach and magnolia extracts, plus a comforting dose of cottonseed oil for a clean that leaves you soft as peach fuzz. Oh, darlin’, you’re gonna love this bath time treat.
#bless ,#your, #heart ,#chunkbar, #peach, #perfectlyposh ,#darlin ,#sassy, #shower, #southern #hollycapron

No comments:

Post a Comment