Tuesday, July 8, 2014

"The first place we lose the battle is in our own thinking. Change your thinking. Everything holding you back is temporary." Joel Osteen
I know I have heard it before "You are Your OWN worst Enemy"... anyone ever told you that? ...It's true... I can defeat and be all down and gloom and doom and the situation hasn't even happened and I already have 20 scenarios for it in my mind... OR the situation has happened and I play it over and over in my mind thinking if I would of said or done this... or if... or if .. OR IF.... well guess what.. OR IF is POINTLESS... it gets us no where...We ALL have "storms" to go through.. they are lessons in our life...how we handle these lessons is TOTALLY UP TO US....I have heard Joyce Meyers say it time and time again.."Get rid of your Stinkin Thinkin"
Try taking a walk, or calling a friend/family, or here is a good one turn on KLOVE... thats what really works for me
#hollyshelpinhand

No comments:

Post a Comment