Sunday, July 20, 2014

Whoa...just in from Ro!!!! You go girl!!

"Okay You all Asked...Here they are. Please be kind.
The Top pictures were taken near the beginning of my Journey May 2013.
The Pink, taken April 2014.
I have gone done 3 Shirt sizes, 2 pant sizes, 2 cup sizes in my bra.
My face, breast, arms , Mid Section, butt and even my legs have gone down.
Down 33 pounds and Over 39".
Before I started Doctor said I was going to be put on Diabetic medication, Cholesterol medication and Blood Pressure medication. Within 5 months of Being on Skinny Fiber, I was no longer at Risk for those and back into "normal" levels. PLUS he approved of Skinny Fiber!
Skinny Fiber makes me feel full so I eat less. It helps boost my energy and Metabolism. It also curves my appetite and cravings for those things like Sweets,Sugars and salty items.
My body requests Water, Fruit and veggies now.
Even my hair and nails grow quicker and stronger.
Remember all those medications I was suppose to go on? They would of been $30 each for a total of $90 a MONTH for them.
Skinny Fiber $59.95 a month ( the more you buy, the cheaper it is)
So I was SAVING $30 a MONTH , PLUS my HEALTH!"

Lets Get YOU Started on YOUR 90 day Challenge TODAY...We have several packages for Skinny Fiber. 1 bottle is 59.95, buy 2 get 1 free is 119.85 and the buy 3 get 3 (best value) is 179.70!! ...
Change your Lifestyle: www.skinnyfiberdirectholly.com
★★ FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!! ★★
Skinny Body Care is offering a 90 DAY* money back guarantee. If you are not happy within 90 days, just mail back your empty bottle and any remaining unopened bottles for a full refund!! Where can you get a better deal than that??!!
(*applies to the Buy 2 get 1 Free and Buy 3 get 3 Free offers ONLY. The purchase of a single bottle holds a 30 Day money back guarantee.)
Change your Lifestyle www.skinnyfiberdirectholly.com
*If you are using the Facebook App on a mobile device, then open up Safari or Chrome and type in the URL directly. Do not google it as it’s a direct link to the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment