Monday, July 7, 2014

Woooohooooooooooooo Renee!!!!!
This is my story: I have been overweight most of my life. When I say most, I mean almost 32 years out of my 37 (psst, I just turned 37). The "skinny" years for me were directly following my Gastric Bypass - and I felt GREAT! I had high self-esteem, and I was confident, I was the person who I always knew I could be. Then I hit a rough patch in my life - I met the man I now call my husband (which was a good patch), but the 3 moves in a year following that, some illness with steroid use and high stress - I turned to food again as the love of my life. I began to wake up to what I was doing around August of 2011 and I started losing weight again, and I was feeling good. In November, I found out I was pregnant (which if any of you ever see pics of my son, he is not my husband's - I was raped, but we chose to keep him because low and behold, because of my weight I was always told I couldn't get pregnant and here I was two and a half months in). I had my son in June (early) and him and I had a difficult first 6 weeks. Then guess what - we moved again, another 200 miles. Bring on the stress - with a baby! In December I joined a weight loss group and I found Skinny Fiber. I researched it, I thought about it, I prayed about it, and I researched it some more. I bought it at the end of January. Now, I haven't taken updated pics - I should be up to my 1 month pic now, but it's hard to get my husband to take pics - he works 16 hours a day. But the way I feel is AMAZING! And, my eating has gone back to where it was post-op from the bypass surgery. I don't have sugary or salty cravings anymore. I make wise decisions 95% of the time, and exercise - well, I fit that in during naps about 3-4 days a week, that's all, nothing extreme or strenuous. Skinny Fiber works, even if you don't make drastic changes. It changes your system for you, to allow you to lose the weight and the toxins that have been bringing you down for so long. Ask Holly Capron how to order it today - don't waste another day, you will regret it down the road that you waited so long to try it - I do!
CLICK HERE www.skinnyfiberdirectholly.com

Want to Earn some Extra Income.. Take this FREE tour
CLICK HERE: http://bellinacose.SBCFreeTour.com/

WE have several packages for Skinny Fiber. 1 bottle is 59.95, buy 2 get 1 free is 119.95 and the buy 3 get 3 (best value) is 179.99. They all come with a 30 day money back guarantee. If you are not happy within 30 days just mail back your empty bottle and any remaining unopened bottles for a full refund..
#hollyshelpinhand #skinnyfiberdirectholly

No comments:

Post a Comment