Sunday, October 26, 2014

"Don’t waste your emotional energy on something you can’t change." Joel Osteen
Raise Your hand if you have exhausted your self in a relationship...beat your head against the wall...tried everything you possibly could and things don't change....NOW HEAR me on this.. I am NOT just talking about a personal relationship here.. what about your work... you do everything that is asked of you...and MORE...no matter what its not enough.. or you are always looked over cause someone is willing to play the buddy game...and some even risk INTEGRITY to get what they want in their job...well I don't know about YOU.. but I know I would rather have my integrity and a clear slate when I walk up to those gates and wait to hear "Job Well Done My Child"...be still and listen.. God will tell you if you are in the wrong place...don't sell YOUR SOUL to the devil...Have a Blessed Day
https://www.facebook.com/holly.capron.5

No comments:

Post a Comment