Thursday, October 23, 2014

I will never apologize for BEING who I am.. and you shouldn't either..we're here to be who we are... not other people! Maybe we talk different.. have a different slang...maybe we look different... size, shape, color... it doesn't matter.. what matters is our hearts... how we treat others...some people are so self centered they just don't GET IT... or maybe they are hiding behind a past hurt...we all have a story.. what makes you get THRU your story and not just stay stuck living the hurt and pain is friends....but SO MANY have a Shell,,, a wall that they can't see when someone truly cares about them... maybe its just a phone call to say Hi... maybe its just a private message on facebook to share something exciting....this week I have done both.. and got slammed in the face with rudeness on both occasions...Does it HURT.. OH your darn right.. it hurts... Only human ya know... BUT the thing you gotta do when that happens is not dwell on it.. I used to.. I used to make myself SICK going over and over in my head what did I do wrong.. what did I say... then a good friend told me "It's not YOU.. it's THEM" I have never forgotten her words... she is so right... All you can control is YOU...and people won't change no matter HOW hard you try.. IT'S up to them to figure it out
Follow me https://www.facebook.com/holly.capron.5

No comments:

Post a Comment