Thursday, October 2, 2014

These words were spoke at a beautiful service yesterday...such a reflection of life of a farmer and cattleman... made me even understand my hubby better.. ya'll we don't have alot...more than some.. but less than others.. its don't matter..we are HAPPY...Do you know what it means to be a farmer/rancher...Honest I don't really know if I can put it in words...but we feel like we are the closest to God we can be...we take care of the land and animals...Praying ALL the time... first we need rain.. then its too much.. or like this morning.. we had TERRIBLE lightning.. so the first thing that goes through our mind is our livestock.. we Pray nothing was struck..daybreak you head out and start checking.. it doesn't matter what the weather is.. if its a holiday.. birthday whatever its a 365/7 day a week life.. .. NOT a job.. its a LIFE.. and I know HOW BLESSED we are to live it...Thankful as can be..
You know so many times a person gets focused on the wrong things.. you know material stuff that doesn't matter...or you think when I GET this or when I HAVE that.. I will be happy.. or I can do something... STOP... God has your plan all laid out.. You are in the exact place at the exact time you are supposed to be...I want you to think about this...
Start where you are
Use what you have
Do what you can
Beautiful Words... Have a Blessed Day!!!!
‪#‎hollyshelpinhand‬ ‪#‎thissideofthefence‬ ‪#‎lovefarming‬ ‪#‎start‬

No comments:

Post a Comment