Tuesday, October 28, 2014

"You have not seen your best days. Shake off what didn’t work out and get your passion back." Joel Osteen
This one seems perfect for today... This morning hubby comes in the bedroom... I was all comfy and snoozin good..5:45AM he says "Hey Might as well get up..Today is the first day of the rest of your life".. my first thought was ugggg and I rolled over... but then I couldn't get that out of my head...he was right.. like most always.. but hehehe don't tell him I said that... so I stumbled up...went into the kitchen.. started the bacon..still not seeing clear... but by the time it was ready to turn over.. I was wide awake..laughing and visiting ...do we have a perfect life...Oh HECK NO...better them some.. but much worse than lots...You know our oldest son and I talk about this alot.. How does hubby keep smiling EVERYDAY.. bless his heart he is HAPPY and JOYFUL..so many things broke down and going wrong here on the farm.. but yet he remains calm and doesn't let them dull his spirit... he has taught me sooo much in life.. for that I am Thankful...Remember... if you can't change it.. don't stress over it Have a GREAT day!
Follow Me For more Great Posts, recipes ,,, tips and motivation
https://www.facebook.com/holly.capron.5
#smile #problems #bacon #happy #broke #hollyshelpinhand

No comments:

Post a Comment