Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Shhhhh not sure hubby would want me doing before and afters with him.. BUT OMGOSH... I am SOOO Proud ... He FEELS soooo much Better and LOOK at his skin... WOW... ‪#‎WRINKLES‬ be GONE!!!!!.. His Eyes Sparkle!!!! He had lost some ‪#‎weight‬ with ‪#‎skinnyfiber‬ and gotten off his blood pressure meds.. was feeling better.. but still ‪#‎tired‬ all the time and his body had sooo much ‪#‎pain‬...well we had the scare last summer and he had the huge growth in his ‪#‎thyroid‬ removed...then instead of going on prescription meds.. he choose ‪#‎liquidnutrition‬ .. ‪#‎phytalive‬ and ‪#‎immunipro‬... WELL I can tell ya ... it was a GREAT ‪#‎Choice‬ ... Tell me.. How old do you think he is.... I can sure tell ya he doesn't look it.... he works outside in the elements.. doesn't put anything but soap and water on his skin...I have to say... youthful.. great skin comes from the inside... just like hair and nails.. you can dump all kinds of stuff on them.. load them with chemicals trying to make them better... BUT if your body is deficient in vitamins/minerals ya aren't going to get much change...I am SO happy he choose To get his core nutrition and then protects it with The #1 Probiotic Immunipro... and YOU KNOW how hard it is to get a guy to try something .. let alone be dedicated to it... we just got back from our daughters wedding weekend... when we were packing.. he asked me like 5 times... you sure you have the phytalive/immunipro packed LOL... I am So ‪#‎happy‬ it makes him feel soooo good... he deserves it
Are You LOOKING for that fountain of Youth.... Well we have it.. message me and let me help YOU ... or you can go straight to our website to order www.holly.organicpowernutrient.com
Here is my Skinny Fiber site... http://bellinacose.skinnyfiberplus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment