Thursday, October 16, 2014

Sooo you know.. I used to be THAT girl... you know the one living on pain meds.. antidepressants...‪#‎thyroid‬.. blood sugar.. cholesterol...‪#‎anxiety‬ ...tons of over the counter vitamins for ‪#‎B12‬, ‪#‎VitD‬ ‪#‎fishoil‬ Ohhhh I could go on and on and on.. OH even took ‪#‎phentermine‬ to lose weight.. only to gain it back and more... spent THOUSANDS of $$$$ going around to drs .. havings tests... GETTING my "LABELS" Oh ya I have been told ‪#‎syndromeX‬ ‪#‎chronicfatiguesyndrome‬ ‪#‎fibromyalgia‬ all Kinds of thyroid disorders... ‪#‎hypoglycemia‬ ummm let me think.. I know there are more.. THROW me a PILL.. Oh throw me another one cause that one gave me side effects.... NOPE NOT THAT GIRL Anymore.... heck with all that... I stopped taking all the prescriptions... went Natural... with ‪#‎phytalive‬ and ‪#‎immunipro‬ My LIFE is CHANGED... I could write a BOOK on HOW much better I feel.. OHHH my head is cleared.. don't have the fog... ZERO PAIN... weather changes hmmm no biggie.. ZERO PAIN.. had my blood work checked... PERFECT... YES PERFECT.. see ya need to give your body what it needs...‪#‎corenutrition‬ ‪#‎NONGMO‬ Eliminate as MANY chemcials from your daily routine as possible.... GO HERE watch this video.. www.holly.organicpowernutrient.com then get with me... I will HELP YOU are NOT a label.. you may have something .. but stand up and fight.. do your research... it doesn't have to have you

No comments:

Post a Comment