Monday, October 13, 2014

Well was looking at profile pics this morning and got to thinking... CHECK THIS OUT.. our first picture is one year ago... now we had both been on ‪#‎skinnyfiber‬ for a year and had had some GREAT accomplishments.. but 8 months ago we added ‪#‎phytalive‬ ‪#‎immunipro‬ to our daily regimen...NOW.. I know our second picture isn't as clear as could be .. but I think you can tell by OUR SMILES... our faces are HAPPY.. we are not TIRED... OUR PAIN is gone.. I know for a fact my ‪#fibromyalgia‬ is BETTER.. way BETTER... and I KNOW hubby has soo many improvements also... heck yesterday he was telling me he is thinking of running a 5k.. YA I KNOW.. wow.. he has even been able to lift some weights again.. sleeps great both of our Cholesterol and Blood Pressure is GREAT... Blood Sugar is now PERFECT... and Thyroid PERFECT... NO Meds.. All we take is Skinny Fiber and Phytalive and ImmuniPro.... You KNOW.. give your body what it is lacking... YOU WILL BE amazed.. and may just even lose more weight/inches WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... ‪#‎nonGmo‬ ‪#‎glutenfree‬ ‪#‎nostimulants‬ ‪#‎savingmoney‬ ‪#‎hollyshelpinhand‬ ‪#‎thissideofthefence‬
GET YOUR Skinny Fiber HERE the digestive enzymes are VITAL to Fibro http://bellinacose.SBC90.com
GET YOUR Phytalive and ImmuniPro Here www.holly.organicpowernutrient.com
OR message me.. I will HELP YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment