Saturday, September 27, 2014

Attention Fibromyalgics DID you KNOW that one of the things our bodies does not do is process phosphate thru our kidneys correctly... and that causes us to be extremely tired and have pain... I have a daily regimen that has saved MY LIFE...First is I take my Skinny Fiber .. the reason I myself take skinny fiber is because it has the perfect blend of digestive enzymes that break the phosphate.. toxins up and move them thru... ... so that helps greatly.. THEN the 2nd and VERY IMPORTANT thing I do is take Liquid Nutrients and a Probiotic. Phytalive and ImmuniPro... I also have eliminated Salicylate Acid that is ...Aspirin from my life.. it is in most all personal hygiene I can honestly raise my right hand.. put it on my Bible whatever you want me to do or say but I Promise YOU this is what has saved my life... I have it back... I enjoy walking and yard work.. last night I cleaned and polished my car.. I am me again.. PLEASE let me help YOU
Message me I will talk with you can get you my links to order and get you on your right path to Enjoying Life again
‪#‎hollyshelpinhand‬ ‪#‎thissideofthefence‬ ‪#‎fibromyalgiahelp‬ ‪#‎salicylateacid‬ ‪#‎aspirin‬

No comments:

Post a Comment