Friday, September 26, 2014

Now let me tell ya... I LIKE oatmeal.. but I don't want to eat it by the cartons trying to lower my cholesterol ... and I SURE didn't want to go on a prescription that would have other effects on my body...but 6 months ago my blood work was showing elevated levels...well my grandma had hardening of the arteries ...Hardening of the arteries is a disorder in which arteries become narrowed because fat is first deposited on the inside walls of the arteries, then becomes hardened by fibrous tissue and calcification. ... so I am THANKFUL for the reading I do and for knowing that most sickness and ailments can be traced back to a vitamin/mineral deficiency I am being pro active and taking Liquid Nutrition and Probiotics to strengthen my core and get a healthy gut... sound weird... study gut nutrition... you will find that is they key to happy healthy living!!! WANT HELP.... MESSAGE ME... I will be glad to call YOU .. OHH OHHHH did I tell you after 3 months on Phytalive and ImmuniPro... my Cholesterol is PERFECT WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO
‪#‎hollyshelpinhand‬ ‪#‎thissideofthefence‬ ‪#‎cholesterol‬ ‪#‎arteries‬ ‪#‎corenutrition‬

No comments:

Post a Comment