Sunday, September 21, 2014

Is YOUR hair dry... brittle.. falling out.... WELL I have spent my whole life in the beauty industry.. and 25 years as a shop owner/operator... I am Gonna REALLY open up something here BUT...did YOU know that YOU can NOT just keep dumping chemical treatments after chemical treatments on your hair and expect it to repair itself.. trimming helps yes.. BUT when you are putting product after product on you are just loading your body with more chemicals... and when I say chemicals I don't just mean perms/haircolor.. every product we use is made from chemicals.. trust me I have LIVED chemical Overload...and the end result is not pretty... you can become VERY ill... I have a solution... I want you to think about this...we can trace most sickness/illness/ailments back to a vitamin/mineral deficiency ....I can Help YOU... you say Ya Ya .. I heard it before... I AM SERIOUS... give me 60 to 90 days.. Lets change Your Life!!!! HMMMM you are thinking WHAT IF IT WORKS.... well I am TELLING YOU I PUT MY NAME on the LINE and THAT is ALOT.. I can't speak on something if I don't TOTALLY BELIEVE in it....So WHAT IF IT WORKS... YOU will NEVER know unless YOU TRY ....even brought me out of a very SERIOUS Depression.... MESSAGE ME... I will CALL YOU.. I WILL HELP YOU...
or you can GO HERE TO MY WEBSITE and order... then I will be here to HELP YOU www.holly.organicpowernutrient.com
#dryhair #brittlehair #vitamins #minerals #phytalive #immunipro #hollyshelpinhand

No comments:

Post a Comment