Sunday, September 7, 2014

"There's something that happens in your heart when you reach out beyond yourself. There's nothing better than helping other people." Joyce Meyers..
The song Put me in Coach by John Fogerty http://youtu.be/nOwPr6kGHRE has been on my mind all week...Born again.. there is a new grass on the field.... Put Me In Coach... I'm ready to Play Today... Yes the song was written about baseball BUT think about this for a minute...Are YOU born again... are YOU ready to help others.. to serve our Lord...Yesterday I attended a funeral service for a family members brother... It was one of the Most Beautiful services we have been to.. He was a pastor and his life was spent serving others...his words will live on in the hearts of many.
In the car ride after I looked at hubby and said...what will family say about us.. we aren't anything special...well this morning God answered that question to me.. made me realize how many people I touch and help in the postings I do everyday... I get THE BEST private messages and have made amazing friends..you know looking beyond yourself and not settling to just simply exist is what life is all about... GO WIDE... Reach out and help others... your family my slam the door in your face...but continue to pray for them and don't let them dull your Sparkle or steal your Joy
#hollyshelpinhand

#help #God

No comments:

Post a Comment