Friday, September 26, 2014

Ok GOT some ExCiTiNg things going on Phytalive and ImmuniPro... Talked With Muriel she is LOVING Phytalive and ImmuniPro... got her some more ordered this morning... Talked To Dee.. Beth's hubby at lunch today and he said you know.. my pain is less and I am sleeping better... that stuff really helps.... and last night hubby and I were talking and you know he is not having to take his Allegra D and we had been so busy hadn't thought about.. he said his head feels clearer not all stopped up... Praises.. OH and then was talking with Terri and she is SO excited she got hers today and is excited to see how the calming efffects help her... WOOHOOOO You know until Greg mentioned the calming effects that they have .. I hadn't stopped and thought about it but OMGOSH I am sooooooooo much more relaxed than I used to be!!!!
Message Me.... I will HELP you ... Or go here to my website
www.holly.organicpowernutrient.com
‪#‎panicattack‬ ‪#‎chronicpain‬ ‪#‎sleep‬ ‪#‎allergy‬ ‪#‎fibromyalgia‬ ‪#‎depression‬ ‪#‎hollyshelpinhand‬ ‪#‎thissideofthefence‬ ‪#‎phytalive‬ ‪#‎immunipro‬

No comments:

Post a Comment