Tuesday, September 9, 2014

There will always be people trying to pull you into the shallow waters, who criticize or find fault. Don't waste your time with that. Set your face like a flint and run your own race. ~Joel Osteen~
OH can I so relate to this So many times I have had people in my life who did this to me, and the hardest part it was loved ones, I was always trying to please and no matter what I did they always found fault with everything. Then one day I woke up and realized it was NOT me it was them, I wasted so many years of my life in turmoil trying to please BUT in reality, I never would. So I walked away, yes it was hard, oh you bet it was, BUT in the long run I came out better. I regained my self esteem, I became the person I was meant to be, and stopped second guessing myself all the time. Sometimes people have there own demons they are working on and because of it they will bring you down, yes its unfair, but you have to learn to recognise it and move on. It took me YEARS to see this because of the people who were doing this to me, I know I never did anything wrong as I had some really good friends who supported me and helped me to see this. If you are going through something similar to my experience, take a step back and try to set your own feelings aside and ask yourself, am I really doing such a bad job? The answer is probably NO. Dont try to change yourself because of others, God made you who you are and he wants the best for you. He want to see you come into full light, sometimes you need to break free from the bondage to become the person He wants you to be !!!!!!!!!
FOLLOW ME for daily motivation https://www.facebook.com/holly.capron.5
#hollyshelpinhand #lonely

No comments:

Post a Comment