Friday, September 19, 2014


If you're only going to be happy if everything happens your way, then you're setting yourself up for disappointment. A mature attitude is, “All is well when my prayers get answered, and all is well when they don’t.” ~Joel Osteen~
Oh this is so very true, life is hard thats a fact but its our attitude that makes it or breaks it. We all have been through some hard times in our lives, I know I SURE have but I have managed to stay positive in those hard times, oh yes I have cried, I have yelled, we all do, BUT I have prayed about every hard situation and ask God for the strength to get through it and when I noticed I was becoming to angry, I stopped and looked at the Blessings I have around me, it always puts a smile on my face, I then thank Him for showing me that I have many Blessings and I know that this tough spot will pass, and give it over to Him and ask Him to help me through it. God never EVER gives us these situations, you can bet He is JUST as sad as you are when you are going through these tough times, BUT he wants us to put our Trust and Faith in Him. I can tell you there were times I DIDN'T put my trust in Him and they were the most toughest times. I realized that I need His strength, to get through whatever it was I was going through and it usually ended up with me saying "OK God you win, I am putting my trust and faith in you, I am turning this over to you and I no longer am going to suffer because I can't change it, so I am putting it in your hands, and asking you to give me peace and comfort". And you know what, I did receive it, all I had to do was give it to Him and put my Trust in Him and have the Faith that it will work out and it ALWAYS does. Dont let your current or past situations make you bitter and angry. Let it go and give it to God. Your future has no room for you past, don't get stuck in a moment or time frame in your life that is over, you need to let it go. And if needed seek professional help to help you deal with it, you can't move on and enjoy your life if you're living in the past.
#hollyshelpinhand
#trustinHim, #godisgood #Faith, #Trust #God #Jesus #life #Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment