Friday, August 15, 2014

I wish you could hear the EXCITEMENT in my voice.. OMGOSH.... I LOVE EcoGLO Minerals....NO you don't understand... I have spent the last several years LIMITED to what I could use and wear for makeup and skincare... all due to CHEMICAL ALLERGIES.... I am SO THANKFUL for the day I found EcoGlo... Spending my WHOLELIFE in the beauty industry only to be hit with this wall several years ago...I wasn't unhappy with what I had been using.. but the colors where so limited and she had stopped her makeup line anyway.. so that sent me searching for makeup and skincare that was natural, organic gluten free.. not tested on animals..... WOOOHOOOOO... FOUND IT....and the MASCARA WOW... haven't had mascara like this in YEARS .. HaPpY DaNcE. I could go on and ON about this... Here is my pic.. with a list of what I used...I sure HOPE you give it a try.. You WILL Be THRILLED!!!!!
1st.. Light Concealer using concealer brush
2nd.. Med. Warm Foundation...I used it dry using Kabuki brush
3rd... tiny bit of light bronzer using kabuki brush
4th...Cozy Blush...using blush brush
5th.. Semi matt finishing powder using the all over brush
Eyes are.. Bisque all over followed by Grey Taupe on the lid and Forest in the outer corners... blended all with the contour brush
Eyeliner and Eyebrows I used the Charcoal Eye Shawdow (dry) applied with the definer brush..
Mascara is Sable
Lip Gloss is Ice
And I am HaPpY
Thanks for sharing and if you would like to order my website is http://ecoglominerals.com/hcapron

#hollyshelpinhand #ecoglomineralshollyc

No comments:

Post a Comment