Wednesday, August 20, 2014


Life is full of disappointments, let downs, back stabbers and dishonesty...I see it everyday...I have a bad problem with letting it affect my mood.. I believe in treating others how I want to be treated...well sadly in this world today GREED has taken over and treating of others with respect and honesty has gone out the window.. it gets me down I get all depressed ,makes my heart down right hurt... I saw this quote this morning from Joel... and I had that ahhhh moment.. He is right... we can't let it get us... we can not control others actions or words.. BUT we CAN control how we let them affect us.. Does that mean to sit back and just take it..well to some extent things that are out of our control I guess it does... But things We can control Oh you bet we stand strong...Pray for others Integrity..and know that when we and they stand before God...our actions will be discussed....hmmmmmm Thats one to really think about isn't it
#hollyshelpinhand

No comments:

Post a Comment