Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tell me WHO is the sender of and receiver of doubt...
hmmm well God is not going to make us feel insecure, fearful and worthless...So my answer is Satan...Now.. WHY do WE let Satan in and let our minds be controlled....I would say it's because he comes in MANY forms AND he allows himself to be seen through others actions and words .... Now God comes to us in the same way through ourselves as the Holy Spirit ,, others through words and actions... so we are back to square one... why do we allow doubt ??? fear??? insecurity??? Do we lack Faith...Do we not Believe...I feel I am a strong believer...I feel I have Faith... its kinda like our vehicle..we can't fill it up once and expect it to keep going forever...Faith is the same...we have to stay connected...stay refueled
Stand Strong in YOUR beliefs...
#hollyshelpinhand

No comments:

Post a Comment