Saturday, August 16, 2014

OMGosh...Date night... I have a BLEMISH....Whew... Thank goodness for my EcoGlo Concealer....cause ya know.. most of us get them from time to time...and they feel like a big RED LIGHT Flashing ..Here is what I do... dab a bit of daily moisturizer on and then I wet my concealer brush..squeeze out excess water...place a tiny bit of light concealer in the lid of the container and then I apply it to the blemish... Then here is my date night look
I used:
*Deep Neutral Foundation with my Kabuki Brush
*Using my Blush brush I applied just a smidge of light bronzer to cheeks forehead and chin.
*Wiped brush clean and then used it to apply Cozy Blush
*Using my All over Brush I applied Semi Matt Finishing Powder
My Date Night Eyes are:
Desert Sand All Over
Then using my definer brush I lined my eyes top and bottom with Charcoal eye color..thicker towards outter edges..
Then I applied Rust Color to my lids towards the outter edge only..
Then I Blended well using my contour brush all over eye area.
Mascara is Sable
Lips are Forbidden
Message me if YOU need help!

Order HERE http://ecoglominerals.com/hcapron 

#hollyshelpinhand #ecoglomineralshollyc, #allnatural

No comments:

Post a Comment